Pioneer East in Ridgefield, WA
Pioneer East is located in Ridgefield, a pastoral, rolling hills countryside of northern Clark County, Washington. This 209-lot subdivision is located east of I-5 in Ridgefield, WA. The first phase consists of 61 single-family detached homes and is currently under construction and nearing completion. The second phase began vertical construction early in 2019 with an estimated completion date of mid-2022.
Directions to Pioneer East in Ridgefield, WA
- From I-5 take Exit 14 for Pioneer Street/WA-501 W toward Ridgefield
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto S 65th Ave
- Slight left onto S 5th St
- Turn right onto NE 259th St/S Union Ridge Pkwy
- Turn right onto S 10th St
- Turn left toward S 11th St
- Turn right onto S 11th St. – Destination on the left
View a variety of pictures including:
- Interior views
- Outdoor common areas
Get to know Ridgefield, a pastoral, rolling hills countryside of northern Clark County, Washington. There is a variety of recreation, activities, and shopping to choose from!
Interested? We happily offer our assistance in any question you may have. We’re offering tours by scheduled appointment. Call or email us directly with any inquiries.
Model Home Hours
Tuesday & Thursday 12:00PM - 4:30PM
Contact Us to Learn More or Schedule a Tour
Pioneer East Sales Office
7138 South 11th Street
Ridgefield, WA 98642